|Job Title||Telecom Technician|
|Basic Salary||2700 Saudi Riyal|
|Benefits||Visa, Iqama Renewal, Accommodation, Transportation, 2 years Extendable Contract, Medical Facility, 40 days paid leaves with air ticket after 02 years.|
JD of Telecom Technician
- Must have experience of conducting Technical Site Survey of Core, GSM and key account sites.
- Must have knowledge about DC Power connectivity of telecom equipment at live rectifier
- Installation of indoor / outdoor Multiplexers / routers.
- Installation of racks, patch panels, boxes, cabinets and any other equipment related to telecommunications.
- Compliance to ensure all work was done within safety rules and regulations and customer satisfaction
- Must have experience of maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages.
- Determines routing and placement of cabling, wiring, and fiber optics.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate should have DAE plus valid driving license. KSA driving license holders will have preference
- Should be involved in installation of Huawei, NOKIA, ALU or ZTE equipment’s installation / re-allocation.
- Basic Knowledge about MS Office would be an edge in terms of reporting / supervision level.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, schematic diagrams, Floor plans and related documentation.