1- Project Implementation Manager
The Implementation Manager is responsible for day to day implementation activities. This includes ensuring that all aspects of communication and implementation of services sold to a customer are well-managed. The Implementation Manager will be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Leading role in overall end to end implementation phases.
- Responsible for daily tasks management as per the schedules /PIPs agreed with Customers.
- Field Teams tasks assignment plus supervision.
- Reporting / record keep of activities during project life cycle.
- Responsible for material follow up /collection with WH/Team mobilization in field accordingly.
- Tools inventory Management
- Ensuring quality / quantity as per Projected Milestones
- Enriched with result oriented approach.
- Must be courteous and polite in written and oral communication and be able to get ideas across in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situations as well as in groups.
- Performs a variety of tasks, leads and directs the work to others.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or other equivalent degrees
- Minimum 5+ years of telecom implementation experience in (Huawei, NOKIA, ALU, Ericson or ZTE Fixed network Nodes)
- Must be flexible and have problem-solving skills
- Strong in oral and written communications to exchange information, explain procedures, techniques, and answer questions in a clear logical manner
- Able to manage clients to tight implementation schedules, proactively set and maintain expectations, and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
- Able to track and manage multiple concurrent implementation activities and related tasks.
- Able to effectively utilize implementation support staff.
- Demonstrate strong technical aptitude and ability to learn technologies and their applications quickly
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule that frequently includes evening and weekend hours
- Able to travel (less than 40%), sometimes on short notice
2- Telecom Technician
- Must have experience of conducting Technical Site Survey of Core, GSM and key account sites.
- Must have knowledge about DC Power connectivity of telecom equipment at live rectifier
- Installation of indoor / outdoor Multiplexers / routers.
- Installation of racks, patch panels, boxes, cabinets and any other equipment related to telecommunications.
- Compliance to ensure all work was done within safety rules and regulations and customer satisfaction
- Must have experience of maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages.
- Determines routing and placement of cabling, wiring, and fiber optics.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate should have DAE plus valid driving license. KSA driving license holders will have preference
- Should be involved in installation of Huawei, NOKIA, ALU or ZTE equipment’s installation / re-allocation.
- Basic Knowledge about MS Office would be an edge in terms of reporting / supervision level.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, schematic diagrams, Floor plans and related documentation.