At least 7+ years of development experience in oracle forms & reports 11g is must.
· Strong experience in oracle database 12c with SQL and PL/SQL.
· Oracle APEX Application design, development, code documentation and unit testing and APEX 19.2 will be added advantage.
· Write Complex SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions/procedures/packages that are optimized for APEX.
· Experience with APEX themes, templates, data upload tools, page/application items and processes, forms, reports
· Create Apex pages, Master Detail Forms, Tabular forms, Apex Collections, Interactive reports, Charts etc.
· Experience with design and development of web services(REST,SOAP)
· Participation in oracle application development project
Designing, developing, testing and documenting new APEX applications and supporting/enhancing existing APEX applications.
• Perform system analysis and system development tasks. Analyse functional business requirements to develop solutions and create technical specifications.
• Understand existing design/process of applications and data integrations, troubleshoot issues based on requirements.
• Continuously identify opportunities for application improvements, performance tuning and resolving root cause issues.
• Adhere to data architecture guidance and IT best practices such as the SDLC (software development lifecycle).
• Demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting and data analysis skills to solve complex issues or problems.
• Have excellent verbal and written skills specifically in documentation to transform them into detailed system technical design documents with an approach within a technical design documentation.
Interested candidates with relevant experience should upload their CV and Supporting documents by clicking at the below link. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for Interviews.