|Piping QC Inspector (With fabrication experience)||Salary (Sar 4000-6000)|
|Electrical QC Inspector||Salary (Sar 4000-6000)|
|Instrument QC Inspector||Salary (Sar 4000-6000)|
|Tele-communication QC Inspector||Salary (Sar 4000-6000)|
- Candidate must have Saudi Aramco Approval in respective field
- Candidate must have degree or diploma engineering certificate.
- Candidate must have minimum total 8 years of experience, (5 years as a QC inspection and 3 years in construction experience).
- Candidate must have oil and gas experience.
- Candidate must be familiar with the industry codes practices in their respective field (International standard, i.e. IEEE, ISA, NEC API, IEC, ASME, NACE, SSPC, ASTM, AWS, ASTM, Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards, SAMSS, SAEP, SATIP etc.
- Must be Fluent in English speaking and confident to attend Aramco panel interview.
- Must be having sound knowledge and familiarity in computer Microsoft office specially to pass the CBT exam (Computer based test from Saudi Aramco).
Visa, Joining Ticket, Iqama, Medical, Accommodation, Transportation, and return air ticket after every 2 years will be Provided by Employer. Interested candidate with relevant Experience & Aramco Approval should send their CVs + Document by Email immediately.
Interested candidates with relevant experience should upload their CV and Supporting documents by clicking at the below link. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for Interviews.